There are two paper cup machines,
- BM 10000 paper cup machine – faster machine to make upto 60 cups/min
- BM Ultra paper cup machine – budget machine to make upto 50 cups/min
Why AR Paper cup machines?
- Rugged frame structure
- BM 10000 weight-2000 kg’s | BM Ultra weight 1500 kg’s
- Low noise levels
- Less vibration
- Can operate even in 1st floors without affecting the structural stability of the building
- Precision components aiding consistent quality
- High quality branded products that helps in long years of operation
- Low maintenance and long life of operation
- Good resale value
Motor used –
- 5 star rated motors from top Indian brands( Elgi & CR Motors )
- Motors with warranty
- Easily serviceable
- Long life
- Less power consumption
- Low maintenance
Wearing parts –
- Moving parts are heat forged & hardened
- Resistance from abrasion
- Minimal wear & tear- Long life
Service availability –
- In operation at Paper cup manufacturing industries all over India
- Well trained & experienced service engineers
- Branch offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad & North India
- Low downtime & increased productivity
Spares Availability –
- Popular branded components used & are easily available even in tier 3 cities
- Spares available even in local markets
- Well spreaded out service support to reach every corner of India
- Low initial investment
- Low maintenance due to high quality build
- Excellent value in second hand market.
- Good value for refurbished machines
- The machine covers a warranty of one year that shows the manufacturers confidence of their product.
The AR PC1000i machine is based on Program Logic Control(PLC) technology. With this technology complications in electrical systems are reduced that results in less rejection and wastage of paper. A host of engineering innovations incorporated in the machine ensures reliable, economical & high speed performance.
Mode of operation
The machine has two modes of operation.
The machines operation is monitored by an automatic sensor control system comprising of five sensors. The sensors continuously monitor the production process and stops the machine if the paper cup is not released, if wallpaper not present, if bottom paper is not present or if the finished paper cups are not removed beyond a specific count. This system helps in reducing the wastage and cup rejection. In the event of any malfunction during the production process, the machine will be automatically switched off. This system ensures the longevity of the machine components.